4/3/13

Sweet Easter!







Our 2013 Easter Tea Party was so cute!
I was inspired by colors, our garden and candies...



I put a lot of different elements on the table... 



 Look this pretty "Little green house teapot": 


This amazing bunny was a gift from my partner. I wanted to use it at an Alice´s Tea Party (from Wonderland, of course) but this tablescape deserved to be awesome. So... here it is! 




And the best part: sweets!

Minicake:


Squarcelle, a traditional recipe from south Italy:







And chocolate Easter eggs - filled with chocolate ganache and orange cream!
(the bunnies are made with sugar paste and marshmallow)



I want to know what do you think about our Easter Tea Party!
Thanks for visiting my blog! :D


5 comments:

  1. Everything is so cute - I can't decide what I like best! Very darling! I am so glad you linked to Friends Sharing Tea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting my blog!!!
      :D :D :D
      I hope you had an incredible Easter! :D

      Delete
  2. Una tavola dolcissima con i colori della primavera!Bellissime le tazze e le altre bon-china!Carinissimi i coniglietti!Mi piace tutto!Ciao,Rosetta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie, Rosetta!
      È un´onore ricevere i tuoi complimenti con questi dolci parole!

      Ciao!
      Marcelo

      Delete
  3. Ha Ha ...I'm loving the imagination in your posts..This one has really put the whimsy on my face... so magical and delicious....I'd love to attend this tea party with Alice ( Hee Hee)... and my Grand-daughter.. Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete